Monday, June 21, 2010

Is it true that wearing lipstick everyday will take away the natural colour and plumpiness of your lips?

I do wear lip gloss from time to time, but sometimes, it looks a little much on my because I have big lips, so I just save it for when I go out on Friday and Saturday night.





I always wear Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipstick...it feels more like a lip balm or sheer gloss. Will it still affect the natural state of my lips? I just like a little more colour everyday.Is it true that wearing lipstick everyday will take away the natural colour and plumpiness of your lips?
i mean over time yes because most non natural ones contain many chemicals...so go for a natural one and red is the worst for you!!!@!Is it true that wearing lipstick everyday will take away the natural colour and plumpiness of your lips?
I've never heard of this. This must be some over-protective mom who came up with this to scare her daughter of lipstick!


I've been wearing lipstick for many, many years and my lips are fine. I can't see there being any scientific truth to it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services