Monday, June 21, 2010

How do you think pink lipstick would look with a sexy red dress?

I just notice that alot of women who wear red dresses always make the lipstick match, I think pink would make a nice contrast to it, especially if the shoes are red too... And yes i'm talking about women in red dresses, not me in a red dress :-sHow do you think pink lipstick would look with a sexy red dress?
a natural pink lipstick that is a little darker than the woman's lips, but a too much bright pink would look absolutely horribleHow do you think pink lipstick would look with a sexy red dress?
No way. Sorry but pink lipstick does not look good with red dresses..ever!
I think pink would look sexy with red but a rosy pink. I always wear plum lipstick with red.
Yes, or a nice light shear pink lipgloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services