Monday, June 21, 2010

What is a good lipstick I can buy for her that won't come off on me when she kisses me?

My wife wants to wear all kinds of lipstick and gloss and all that. I want to kiss her a bunch I just don't want a sparkley mug or sexy red lips after we kiss. Any advice?What is a good lipstick I can buy for her that won't come off on me when she kisses me?
There are lipstains by covergirl and other higher-end brands that should work. Matte lipstick might come off less.. maybe you should get her rose salve. It looks really pretty and natural n stuff, but it isn't colored or goopy or anything. Other than that, you can just tell her you don't like to kiss her with all that stuff on.What is a good lipstick I can buy for her that won't come off on me when she kisses me?
ah! that's sweet. unfortunatley, i don't wear lipstick because i really don't like it so i can't share my experience. i know maybelline makes a colorstay that is not supposed to come off. check it out.
My husband likes my Victoria's Secret lip gloss I wear. Even though it comes off, it smells and tastes good, and he can lick it off right away. : )
well ok ill help you out if you need help check out my site.. it has contact on site.. ill tell more on cocntact

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services