Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color lipstick would look good on me?

I have pale/fair skin.


Dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.





I wear bronzer, so my skin is lighter than pale, but not tan or medium.





what color lipstick would be best?What color lipstick would look good on me?
nude/pinkWhat color lipstick would look good on me?
I would do pink, but not a pale pink, like kind of like a peach. Maybe a light red. Even though you may be ';pale'; it still doesn't mean you can't wear red lipstick!
probaly a soft pinky colour, not bright red cuz that looks bad on pale people. it takes away the effort you put on your foundation%26amp;eyes and people stare at your lips.
I think retro red or neutral colours.
i think light pink ir soft pink but i dont know. its hard to imagine
a neutral pink
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services