Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I remove lipstick from a leather recliner?

My three year old took lipstick and wrote all over my leather recliner. I'm not sure the best way to clean it off. Just a leather cleaner?How can I remove lipstick from a leather recliner?
The first thing to try will be a leather cleaner. Make sure you use one that has ben specifically formulated for leather (not a supermarket brand as these very rarely work)


If this will not remove the lipstick then you will probably need to call a qualified technicans as the lipstick may have permanently coloured the leather and will need solvents to remove it. Solvents will also remove the finish /pigment form the leather and wthese will need replacing so it is not something to attempt yourself. Please beware of internet products that 'guarantee' to remove the stain as these can only do so by removing the finish.





Hope this helpsHow can I remove lipstick from a leather recliner?
OXYCLEAN TO THE RESCUE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services