Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What shd i use before using lipstick on my lips so that it ll stay longer?

i have tried so many good brand lipsticks like chembor, revlon and so on but lipstick doesnt stay...let me know what shd i try or anyother good brand?What shd i use before using lipstick on my lips so that it ll stay longer?



Step1


Apply your lipstick as normal, with or without lip liner.


Step2


Blot once with a double ply tissue. This may dim the color, which is okay.


Step3


Apply a second layer of lipstick, and blot again. This removes the oils from the lipstick and leaves the matte and color behind, which will stay better over the course of the day.


Step4


Apply a clear gloss over the top to help you seal in the color and allow your lips to retain their color much longer.

















[i personally always put foundation on my lips first, then apply the lipstick, THEN apply a light powder over that to dull the color, and when im finished with all that apply my lipstick on again, and it lasts for majority of the day.. i just dab on some gloss every one in a while to refreshen it.]





=]]What shd i use before using lipstick on my lips so that it ll stay longer?
I use a wet/dry foundation on my lips.. so I look dead for a little bit..lol then.. I carefully lip line the lips.. and colour the lip in with the lip liner. It doesn't take long.. that is an incredible base for lips.. then I apply a long wearing lipstick.. and during the day.. I use a lip shine over it. The clinique ( mini tube glosses you get free when you order something is perfect for this !) your lipstick will stay on all day long..
Putting hairspray over the top of your lipstick will make it stay. It feels very odd on your skin, and don't spray too much or it will drip, but the funny feeling goes away, and it won't move until you want to take it off
Isha, I love the lip colors at aularale.com/7002, I use the lip conditioner before applying the lip color and love how my lips feel and the lip color wears.
maybeline is a really good brand !


its called TRUST :)


you can use their stay on lipstick or lip gloss.
apply vaseline on your lips before applying the lipstick
liquid foundation, this will make your lipstick stay for hours, i'm a model and that's what i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services