Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What takes lipstick out of carpet?

My son found my wife's lipstick, and smeared it on the floor. It is short shag carpet, my wife tried to scrub it first, before I got home. I have always used goo gone. What do you think?What takes lipstick out of carpet?
Makeup remover!! /good luckWhat takes lipstick out of carpet?
use a richly wet rough cloth with pure alcohole. After drying...use a cloth wet with hydrogen peroxide.
I used ';Pet and Children'; for a similar case .. and the result was excellent.
if you have a spill and have no carpet spotter available, grab the shaving cream. it works on makeup, lipstick, coffee and tea. work it into the spot well and rinse with either cold water or club soda.
There is a spay can of cleaner it is in a blue can with an orange lid, it is eithe called SHOT SPOT or SPOT SHOT I don't remember but it works very well, I have used it.
BICARBONATE OF SODA OR SODA WATER

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services