Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I nicely tell my boyfriend that his lipstick is not the right shade for his skin tone?

My goth man likes to wear black lipstick but with his skin tone, a nice dark brown would be more flattering. He is NOT gay, btw!How can I nicely tell my boyfriend that his lipstick is not the right shade for his skin tone?
Tell him to toss your salad.How can I nicely tell my boyfriend that his lipstick is not the right shade for his skin tone?
Firstly the only people that can pull off black lipstick is people with afro carribean skin. Now I'm not sayin for one second that your boyfriend should not wear lipstick, if thats his style and hes comfortable with it then good on him! You have two options how about suggesting a deep purple lipstick its much more flattering on lighter skin or even go for a very pale lip with a bit of concealer and balm to stop his lips drying out if he wears heavy eyeshadow it will enhance the intensity of his eye make up.


As far as suggesting this without hurting his feelings goes, how about either buying him the purple lipstick and saying that you saw somebody else with it on and it looked great and you thot he would really suit it or randomly ask if yu can experiment with different colours on him and see what he thinks. At the end of the day if he likes the black and nothing else will do then thats his choice if he happy then what more can u ask for!
Buy him the shade you think is best and say, ';Hey, baby, do you wanna try this color? A man needs to keep up with the competition. *Kiss his cheeck and smile* (If he says yes or nods or has a positive outlook on your choice) Awww, I KNEW my little *insert name you call him here* and kiss him.';





I don't know, that's what I would do, lol.





-be happi, live well.
Dark brown is SO not goth, shame on you! D:%26lt;








Jus' playin. How about a deep burgundy, ie Marilyn Manson, or maybe even a dark grey tone? I think grey is a novel goth color...





Tell him you don't mind his lips that color but it's annoying to wipe off after a smooch
Guys with lipstick is just ... ewww..





Tell him you love the Goth thing, but you're a no-lipstick on your guys kind of girl. Only room for one of you with the lipstick in the relationship...
Black is goth not dark brown it would ruin his hole rebal goth phase if you made him wear dark brown, he would no longer be a goth, just a confused boy that wears lipstick.
I think a blood red would really suit him. You'll just have to put it on yourself. Once he sees it all over his beanus, he'll see how it flatters his skin tone.
you shouldnt be dateing a guy that wears lipstick


EW
Try buying him the dark brown lip stick you'd prefer and tell him its a present.
Tell him to be more colour coordinated. I try and make sure that my lipstick, socks and thong all match before I leave the house. Just a habit.
brown isnt really goth, he will look just as stupid with black lipstick as he does brown.
buy him a lipstick thingy that you like and tell him that it looks better on him or something!!!!!!!!!!
go to the mall with him or something and be like ';have u ever considered trying a nice brown instead of black?';
Give him a dirty sanchez, then tell him how hawt he looks.
just buy him the shade u think wud be better


and say use this instead =]!
Oh my goddd. Why don't you tell him not wear it at all ? :P
tell him straight up.
just tell him
omg dont wear lipstick if ur a guy


jeez

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services