Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have an Ibanez Talman with lipstick pickups. I want humbucker pickups. What do I do?

I have a beautiful Ibanez Talman with lipstick pickups. I'd like to get new pickups for it though, but I don't want to change the guitar's appearance, especially the lipsticks because they really enhance it aesthetically. Is it possible Seymour Duncan will custom-make a humbucker or some kind of double coil pickup that will fit inside a lipstick tube? I want to play hard rock, some metal, and delayed clean stuff.





I have an Ibanez Talman with lipstick pickups. I want humbucker pickups. What do I do?
You might be able to buy a single coiled sized humbucker and find a metal cover? that about as close as your going to get to what you want.





The closest thing you could get would be an active type single coil.





http://www.emginc.com/displayproducts.as鈥?/a>





OR





http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/el鈥?/a>


I have an Ibanez Talman with lipstick pickups. I want humbucker pickups. What do I do?
Seymour Duncan, EMG, etc. will usually make custom pickups for the customer. Get ready to dish out some cash though. Go through a guitar dealership though, they will be able to help you out the most.
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services