Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I buy blue or purple lipstick?

Hi looking to buy any kind of blue or purple lipstick. Not seen it in any stores or online. Anyone know where I can look?Where can I buy blue or purple lipstick?
I think you must follow this website http://www.slapiton.tv/acatalog/Designer鈥?/a> I really sorry I don't know the places. I am really sorry.Where can I buy blue or purple lipstick?
Check any stores that have Halloween decorations. Most come with the Halloween make-up selections in these colors including black. Still cannot find any, u may have to use eyeshadow as lip color. Balm lips first, get eyeshadow color us want and use lip brush in it. Put on lips and add clear gloss over it. Good luck.
you can buy blue and purple lipstick at any beauty supply store (ie. sally's beauty supply) places like that, that are individually owned will have it!
Check out a Halloween store. They are everywhere right about now. Also, check out Hot Topic at the local mall.
you can buy purple or blue lipstick at the dollar store on 5300 in Ashley
HOT TOPIC!they have great stuff!my sister(practically)goes there!
Hot Topic.
U can get it at the store ulta! good luck
Shu Uemura I think has those colors
Why would you want blue or purple lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services