Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I make my lips look red without using lipstick?

I have small, pink lips. I wanna give them a little more color without using make-up. How can I achieve this?How can I make my lips look red without using lipstick?
Once or twice a week rub your lips with a the damp bristles of a tooth brush. This exfoliates them and increases the blood flow. Also, try pinching them. I know it sounds weird, but sometimes I do it and it helps them get redder. :]How can I make my lips look red without using lipstick?
Like the other girl said, tinted lip gloss. But you said no make-up. You can try red tinted chapstick. It's not necessarily makeup, and it'll give you soft lips too. Everyone uses chapstick, so if you want red lips, you might as well take your chapstick use to your advantage and buy the stick with red tint.
There is no way, unless you try licking your lips over and over again until they are close to irritated then they will become chapped. But red. lol. Please don't try it, because then that wouldn't be very smart now would it?
Make a paste by grinding peeled onions and carrots with a little lemon juice and mix thoroughly. Apply to lips and leave overnight then wash out. These will leave your lips naturally red through out the week.
pinch them, irritate them, drink red powerade, and if you don't mind lipgloss they had a new, lip plumper lip gloss in red, holiday shades.
I use Labello Strawberry, it gives you a beautiful hint of colour, but doesn't look like you're wearing a lipstik or a lipgloss. I love it!
You can rub a little juice from Raspberries on your lips(:
oh A LOT of ways, rip all the skin off, pinch them, rub them, eat red fruits (or kool aid), or you could just use TINTED lip gloss......
Carry around strawberry blow pops. Seriously. I do it. They taste good and give you're lips a bit of a stain.
If you kinda suck on them for a while, they'll get a lil' bit more pink.


:] haah.
well you could use tinted lip gloss. i dont like lipstick either lol. or you could just eat a lot of cherries lol!
scrub them with a toothbrush, they will look reddish cuz of the exfloiating and blood flow but it probably wont last long
rub a red Popsicle or a piece of ice on them
drink a red slurpee
drink some red kool aid











OH YEEEAH
red chap stick or red cool aid will work best.
eat fruit with red juice like cherries
rub ur lips a lot, that will make them red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services