Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What was the very first lipstick you ever bought?

I've been wearing makeup for awhile now, but I just recently got my first real tube of lipstick. It's Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick, and it's a gorgeous color called Copper Chrome. I'm absolutely in love with it. :)





So for fun, I thought I'd ask -- what was the first lipstick you ever bought? Do you remember the brand and shade? Did you like it, or throw it way right after you tried it on, never to use it again?What was the very first lipstick you ever bought?
I bought N.Y.C in Retro Red.


It was about a dollar twenty seven, and when I put it on it stained my lips for a few days!





Haha, I still have it though. ;)What was the very first lipstick you ever bought?
Chi Chi - Bimbo


i fell in love with the shade and started saving up for a month to buy it (since at the same time, i was also smoking, so i needed money for cigarettes)


when i first wore it everyone said to me that i looke like a barbie doll, i eventually got over the shade and started wearing max factor lip stick, since that is all i can afford, i dont really ever wear make up though.
i never wear lipstick unless its for halloween. but i think i bought my first lip gloss when i was 11 or so. i looooove lip gloss. and i think it was lipsmacker roll- on lip gloss in a fat tube. i looooved it, and i cant find it anywhere.
I don't remember the first I ever bought, but I love my Clinique lip gloss which they don't make this specific one anymore don't know what i'll do when i'm out all they have now is sticky feeling ones.
Wet n' Wild in 519A which is this really bright red. It was like 99 cents and I used it for my dance recital :] I never really wore it anywear else except to the grocery store and I think the mall too. Haha.
I'm not sure, must've been some cheap thing..





I wear Maybelline Superstay Lipcolor ';Cherry';


I love it..however, I wish it actually stayed on instead of rub off after a few eats and kisses =)
chanel, black wine


its like the darkest one you can get
cover girl parisian pink like i always wore it like since i got it im going to like buy it again like tomorrow
The first lipstick I ever purchsed was peach something by dior. Before the I purchsed plenty of glasses and balms.
8th grade. Chanel red lipstick.


That s'hit was so classy. LOL.
MAC very cherry =]
maybaline something with the word ice in it





its this really pretty light pink
Some Wet n Wild one... I forget what it;s called.
lip gloss, clear

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services