Monday, June 21, 2010

How do i get lipstick off of white boxer briefs???

Lately, my husband has been coming home with red lipstick stains all over his boxers. When i ask him how it got there, he tells me he doesn't know. So what can i use to remove the red lipstick from his boxer briefs and banana hammocks?How do i get lipstick off of white boxer briefs???
Try slipping him some Salt-Peter.How do i get lipstick off of white boxer briefs???
one of those clorox bleaching pens, or even cold water. my friend's cousin kissed her at her dance recital and got red lipstick on her white costume right before we were about to go on. My friend and I went searching for a clorox pen, but she ended up using cold water instead and it came right out.
HEY I HAVE THE ANSWER RIGHT HERE FOR YOU. TAKE ALL OF HIS CLOTHES PUT IT IN A SUITCASES AND WRITE ON HIS WHITE BOXERS TELL THE BI*CH THAT PUT THAT LIPSTICK THERE TO TAKE IT OFF! FUC*ING BASTER
red lipstick on his boxers? i suggest soaking it in bleach overnight and then washing it....
Your husband is kewl. He obviously isn't hiding anyything so don't worry about it.
That is funny!!


Try itching powder after washing them.


I have a feeling your next question will be how to get rid of crabs.
A suitcase out the door would remove them!!!
If that is the situation, I think you should be asking a different question.
A red hot poker - while he is still wearing them!
You have far greater issues than laundry concerns . . .
I'd dump the husband, that way you don't have to worry about cleaning his boxers anymore. I don't think I would have posted ALL the details to this question.
grab her by the hair and yank hard
I also suggest Bleach. Then you should come home stained lingerie and ask him to do the laundry.
I recommend you keep those for proof of cheating later on...or maybe even frame one of them. ..then buy him new ones in the same shade of red. Next step...find out who the whore is and send her one of his briefs with wedgie stain....lol. Sorry...I talk too much- I know.
Absolutely nothing - let the bastard wear dirty underwear.


maybe the other woman won't like it and send him


back to you. Than throw him out.


Yeah, do you think he is innocent - and the lipstick


is yours? No Honey - sent him packing.
lol
stain remover first,next wash in hot water cycle with laundry soap ,finally get rid of husband and his boxers that keep coming home with lipstick on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services