Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I keep my lipstick from chapping up around the corners of my mouth?

I have tried everything, like:


1) Buying more expensive lip stick brands (i.e. Mac, Loreal, Max Factor,etc)


2) Putting lip balm on my lips before I put on the lipstick.


3) Using lip gloss under and/or over the lipstick.





What can I do to prevent this problem?How can I keep my lipstick from chapping up around the corners of my mouth?
Have you tried putting some face powder on your lips? I used to have your same problem, and sometimes looked like a clown! ALSO, try using a coordinating lip liner after you put the powder on (not too heavy) BUT before you fill in your lipstick -- kind of like coloring within the lines!!





Good luck -- hope this helps!!How can I keep my lipstick from chapping up around the corners of my mouth?
Thanks so much for choosing my Answer as ';BEST'; !! Report Abuse

i know this sounds wierd..but reading this is a book full of celebrity secrets. i read that JELL-O works awesome as a lip stain. why buy expensive products when you can buy lip stain that will stay on, without making a mess when you kiss your boyfriend. and chapping i dunno. but its worth a shot. what to do is take strawberry JELL-O . grab an Q-tip and wet with water then dip the damp Q-tip into the powder and apply to lips. good stuff and no smears. some celebrities do this and no one even knew!!
lip liner will work because it will help you by putting the lipstick i the right place and try not smeering much. good luck!
use lipliner first then apply the lipstick inside
dont use lipstick use lipgloss
after applying your lipstick put a small layer of vaseline on ur lips..that does it!!
I PUT CHAPSTICK ON BEFORE
i try not to apply to much
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services